Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Health - Crisis

 Cancer

Kia orana today i am going to show you my work me and my class have been working on for 7 hours. We have worked on this and have learnt a lot about cancer. I am so happy i chose this crisis to learn about because it is interesting and half of the people in this world is going through a tough time battling cancer and some a enjoying the survival of cancer. We were supposed to find a lot of information that make a presentation about the health crisis we chose then after we would write down all the information we would have to post it on our blog. Here is my work










I hoped you liked my work. Please give me any feedback on how i should improve next time. thank you for your time. Have a nice day Sayounara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.