Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

SLJ day 1 activity 1

1. The maori name  of New Zealand is Aotearoa which means  the land of  white cloud.

2. I
t is one of the three countries in the world that has two official national anthem of equal standing.The first is god save the queen and the other is god defined New Zealand.

3. New zealanders love cars  with 2.5 million cars with 4 million people  making them  one of the countries  to have the highest cars  owner
ship  rate in the world.
Related image

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Linny!
    I like your post, It had heaps of photos etc.
    It would be awesome if you put all of this into a slide!
    Next time you could put when it started and when it ends!
    From Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Keisha Thank you commenting on this i will take your advice and put it on a slide bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.