Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Orana park

Adventure in Orana park

Yesterday we went to Orana Park for the whole day. When we got there we had our morning tea and we had started our journey through the park.  Our instructor was Elisabeth she showed us wild animals like gorillas, giraffes, tigers, lions and more. And for each animal, she told us some facts about the animals she also would say if it's endangered or not. we didn't have time to feed the giraffes which were very heartbreaking but at the end of the day everyone was happy. In orana park I have learnt of some facts about the animals . from the lions I learnt they can drink water and go without it for five days I also learnt that the female rhinoceros has a longhorn to protect their babies and I have also learned that an ostrich can run really fast but not as fast as a  cheetah and the last thing that I have learnt is a cheetah can be really hard  to find because they are camouflaged .  here are some pictures we took.


Rhino's
gorilla's
giraffes
Reptiles 
Reptiles found


Giraffes having a nice day in the  sun


 Cool rhinos Just having lunch 
Gorilla having a sleep 

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed to also learn that lions can go without water for five days. Something I didn't know. The female rhinos has long horns to protect their babies which is a natural behaviour.


    I have read what you have written in your blog . I am surprised to know that you have learnt something from your trip to the park. To have the chance to actually see the animals which we dont have in our country.. Is'nt it cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.