Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Meeting Fanimals

Fanimals





Today it was an exciting day because jess,moulsen and the backstage girls came to our school. We set in classes and the people who wanted to ask question went up and asked their questions once it was done she let each class pet moulsen and get a picture of them. We were the last class to go pet moulsen and meet jess up close for a reward for waiting a long time got extra time with moulsen. We also got prizes which we will receive at the end of the day. The tv show Fanimals is about caring about different types of animals and just show general and show interest to them. These are some pictures that the teachers took.



This was an amazing opportunity we are lucky for this to happen thank you fanimals for
Making time for us. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.