Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Sun safety

Sunsmart

On Tuesday we had a guest to talk about the sun her name was sherral she talked about the sun and how it can cause cancer. It was very interesting she told us white people take less time to have sunburn so they have sunburn very fast but darker skin people they have lots of time till they get sunburn she also told us what comes out of the sun the whole class replied UV and light. She also showed us some special beads when you go outside it changes color which was very beautiful here are some pictures.


















                                                  My next step is to write faster

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.