Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

I think  the wolf is definitely innocent  is because the pigs were the one ’s who killed the wolf  so the wolf is kind. He was just borrowing some suga rto bake a cake for his grandmother but the pigs bolled him alive! They are the guilty ones .

The wolf is innocent because he is kind and caring  because he was try to bake his grandmother a cake. He only went to the pigs house because he wanted a cup of sugar!The wolf is obviously innocent. The pigs boiled hi alive so they are the guilty ones.He is a good wolf you little brats only the pigs who killed the wolf .He was just trying to borrow some sugar only the pigs are bad because the pigs killed the wolf . Clearly the wolf is innocent.


1 comment:

  1. Hello I am N0AH from Gilberthorpe school / From Whakamanawa
    I Like how you explained how the Wolf is Inoccent and how the Pigs are bad. Are you going to fix how the writing is going overboard?
    Thats all from me bye!ka pai

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.