Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

To Papa


Papa these fruits and veges are super awesome for you. One is made in a planet and one is made out of gummy and one is made gives you super powers!

Papa I know that you don’t like carrot well the carrot is not actually what you think it is. Carrot is made from the sky it is made on a  planet called Uranus the planet of carrots! 

Papa i know that you don’t like lettuce well the lettuce i will give is a gummy lettuce. It may look like normal lettuce but it’s not, if you eat it you will get strong and healthy. It’s also really good in burgers, yum.

Papa i know that you don’t like apple well the apple I am about to give you is is not a ordinary apple this  is a super apple and it makes you fly and makes you strong.

Come on give them a go they are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.