Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Dancing like the stars 2019

                                  Dancing like the stars 

Today we have been told by our teacher to make another blog post about dancing like the Stars last night we went to the Issac theatre Royal.we have been rehearsing dance for a whole term and we performed our dance last night it was amazing working with Shawn and all our class hard working has paid off there were more than a thousand people watching us I like dancing so much there were pictures taken and the DVD will be out soon and here is a picture of the dance and a  video  .

My next step is to dance and dance more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.