Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

literacy Term 2


                                       Literacy Term 2 

Today I our home base teacher has told us to make another literacy post and saying your favorite thing in literacy and this is what I think of literacy.




Literacy is going good this year's literacy I've got a lovely and awesome literacy teacher and an awesome literacy class my literacy class are awesome, kind, pleasant, caring and funny my literacy teacher has given me lots of work and I like it and I always try my best to complete it here is an activity I did in literacy I did an activity called being big in this activity we have write  about  me going somewhere  and I saw a big giant person and we also had to write what we think about it here it
is . there is more I that I have done in literacy but won't be putting all of them here so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.