Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Mindfulness

Bula everyone


Today we did a 10 minute mindfulness activity where everyone gets to choose Something calm to do. The hole class has to be silent through the hole 10 minutes.When you something silent you have  to try and be calm thinking hard about feelings you might even  day  dream while your at it


Such as 

  • Listening to music
  • Drawing 
  • Colouring
  • Quiet reading
  • board games
We do this to get us ready for learning.
we also do this to calm us before anything we do.

This is what we do for mindfulness and this is mindfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.