Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Reading activity

Madeline the vampire


This week we were told to do three tasks reading,writing an maths i chose reading because it seemed very fun to do.I red a story Madeline the vampire she is a nice vampire and saves the day for everyone. This story was fun and mesmerising to read. The book felt good and amazing for me to read because it had a complication and a resolution. Here is my work.


   
   

We  had to choose an activity from a grid and i chose Use google drawings to create a portrait of a main character from your story. Then use thinglink to add interesting information. Google drawings tips and tricks video. Next time i would work on punctuation for my work .





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Losalini,

    What a great drawing! And thank you for telling us about the story. Who is the author? If you include that information we coud find the story and read it too.

    Good job on noticing your punctuation! It's always a positive when you can recognise your own next steps.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.