Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

My culture's food

Dear Miss rowland My one of my culturals food is  curry chicken . curry chicken is one of my favourite food in fiji  it very nice and tasty these are the ingredient' for curry chicken.

  1. pieces.
  2. 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil.
  3. 1 Tablespoon minced garlic.
  4. 1 small yellow or white onion chopped.
  5. 2 Tablespoons yellow curry powder.
  6. 1 Tablespoon Thai red curry paste.
  7. 15- ounce coconut milk canned, full fat.
  8. ½ cup water or chicken stock optional.
When i first tried it i was ( like this is just amazing give me more give more ) we eat curry chicken we eat in christmas , birthday’s and also during death and other kind of occasions every time my dad or my mum says that we are going to have curry chicken i use to help them make curry chicken  . this makes my culture special because it is traditional and also tasty and it’s amazing . there is something that goes with curry chicken . curry chicken goes with roti and rice roti is a kind if food that i can’t really explain . i really really like my culture..everytime my mum cooks something i get nervous because of new foods i try so

when my mum made me this ( I HAVE NEVER  BEEN SO HAPPY ) i said . then my mum said shush don’t shout you’re so loud .  from that moment i said this is one of my favourite food.a

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.