Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

Numeracy week 5 Term 2
















Today we have been told ton make a blog post about what you have been doing in math or what you a proud of in math . this week we have been doing  jumping the number line  Number  line is a great tool to use if there is a a problem like this  24 + ?  = 68  . i love the problem my math teacher gives me something i am proud of is i get better and better at at math with my teacher helping giving me great tools to solve my math and to also be really really good at it . my next step is to get more  problem solved and to be better at it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.