Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Writing in literacy.

Today in literacy  we have been told to watch a video about a scuba diver  and octopus  and to talk about it this is mine .

One day i decided to experience the see and see an octopus i went deep in the the see . I was really having  fun  under the water when i saw a octopus the animal i wanted to  see under the see i was amazed by what i was looking at   i went with my friend Brodie i  told him look it is an acsuel octopus it’s amazing  . The octopus had long brown hands  and in the inside of the octopus was pink and it has those pink things  on them like every other octopus have  after a while longer looking the at the octopus brodie said touch it i touched it when i touched it it started  sticking on me i was feeling  a little bit terrified and happy to and think the octopus was feeling good to see someone  but then he started trying to  hug me with its hands  then my friend Brodie decided to pull me out of the octopus  it was good that he pulled me out of the octopus. . After that day i told myself  next time i come see a octopus i will just look at it instead of touching it .


My next step is to get more creative.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for using so many details in your writing Linny! It really helped me imagine what it would be like to meet an octopus. Next time, you should describe the setting more - tell the reader what it looked like under the sea!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.