Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Persuasive ads

Angeline Vintage Font Generator Preview


This week we have been working  on persuasive ads  . there was questions on Miss rowland site you had to watch the ad and answer all the question based on that ad  but you only had to pick one  this is my work.


     
How did this ad persuade you ?

This ad persuade me by there favourite things .

What one was your favourite and why ?

My favourite ad was one direction i like this video because  it makes us learn more about them .

How could they have improve  the ad ?

They  could improve  their ad by making the song long so they can put more things about them in the ad .

My next step is to make more information about the ad i talk about .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.