Pages

Sunday 30 June 2019

Math for this term

Today we have been told to make a blog post about this terms math and what we think of it or your next step or you're what you proud of in math or what you think you should learn next this is what I think.




This term of  math was great we learnt  things like place value, prototec and kaboom and times table 2 terms math was amazing fun activities ii am proud of my math I have the best math group and the best math teacher I just love math I think next time the teacher should teach us fraction my next in math is to learn more about fraction.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.