Pages

Sunday 30 June 2019

five facts from wonderopolis

                            Five facts from wonderopolis



                      these are the five facts I've learned  from Wonderopolis




                          I was learning about where does the sun never set.




1. During the summer the sun does not set above the Arctic circle.

2. in Svalbard, Norway the sun never sets there from about April 19 August 23  each year

3. there are several countries with areas within or that border the arctic circle.

4. Arctic circle, the sun never rises on the day of the winter solstice usually around December 21.

5.  In actic  at night the sun shines all night but visitors find it really hard to adjust it especially at night.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.