Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

contribute

contribute task

Today we made a google drawing about contributing for this we had to think of some ways to contribute for home school and the community and in each section, you had to put tree examples or more and this is mine.
i like this activity because it shows what you really do at school and home and the community and I also like this because it tells people to do things on this activity. I got this information from the things I do every day. maybe next time I could put more things in here and please tell me what I could do better in this.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Losalini.
    I like your ideas for ways to contribute. You are great at contributing at school and I am sure you do this at home too. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.