Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Venngage

Venngage infographic

Today we learned how to venngage. venngage is like a poster that says  you should do something right or no bullying poster and all of that  venngage is really useful if you want to do a poster instead of making a poster by hand you can use venngage to make a poster tody we made a poster about being nice online  and  this is also fun to use and this is my work.


      My next step is to do more  work on this at making the box a little bit bigger
 I got this information from Uru Manuka tell me how I can, make this look good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.