Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

What a hurricanes

 

On Monday in literacy we learned about hurricanes we had a text and question to answer from the text and I  made a slide about hurricane there were 3 main questions and we had to finish it and choose another three and there were other lots of activities.

first, we had to create a slide about hurricanes and we had to put information about hurricanes who has been in a hurricane? I know a friend that has been in a hurricane, where does a hurricane happen? in the ocean. when was the first hurricane? 1938 in Atlantic. why does a hurricane happen? Hurricanes happen when the oceans have been warmed during the summer months. what 




next, we had to  do the activities and get some answers from the text and put the five w to the blog when your finished






the third wen had to post this on your blog. I love learning about new things next time i will try and put more paragraphs in this. 


This is my work






My next step is to add more slides and be more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.