Pages

Saturday 8 August 2020

Cooking class

 Burgers 

Hello

Today i would like to talk about what we did on Thursday and Friday last week. Last week on Thursday and Friday we had cooking class. And our wonderful teacher Mrs Hindson told us that we were making burgers. So on Friday we made the patty and left it on the fridge for the night. Than on Friday we cooked them and made out full on burger. We put the bun on the board than we put our sauce than we put our vegetables and like carrots, beetroot, lettuce, onion and more. that we finished up then we had Mrs Hindson have a look at it then if she said we could eat it then we could. She said the burger had to be finished in twenty minutes so she said we could eat it now or eat it later but everyone decided to eat their burgers on the spot because they wanted to finish it n twenty minutes. We enjoyed our burgers very much. It was the ( BEST BURGER EVER!!!! ). of course for us to master this delicacy we had to follow the directions/instructions aka recipe. Here is a link to the directions. 





Hope you like my blog and the direction for the burger. Maybe sometime you could follow the recipe and make your very bery own burger. Thanks for the time to read my blogg ho[pe you like it and see you next time. Byeeeee have a great day









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.