Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Drama

Act the Act

Kia ora

Today we were Practising our monologues for drama. We had to look for a monologue then put it on our template then we had to practise it. If it was a long monologue we had to break it down so we didn't have that much. If we wanted to practise the hole thing then we could but if we wanted to break it down then we could .  Here is my template which has my monologue. here is a link




Hope you enjoyed this. Thanks so much for taking the time to red my blog. Have a great day and take care byeeee s




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.