Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

My Speech

 World war 2 survivers

 In our hurumanu 2 class we have been researching about a topic then Looking at facts about it or sentences about it then turning it into a speech. My speech was about world war 2 and the people who had survived it. I found a very strong amazing guy who survived world war 2. I can't believe he was actually in the war like this is crazy!!. After we had finished our research we had to time our self reading it then we had to choose a option either we print our speech or read it on our Chromebook i decided to print mine because i had enough of devices. After we had print it we would read it then get into group of three to start making a video of us reading our speech. This activity was really fun and great because i got to look t the people who had survive wars back in the day. Here is my speech and a video of me reading my speech hope you enjoy. Here's a link.




Hope you like my speech and thanks for taking the time to read my speech have a great day and good luck byeeee.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Linny!

    Its me Cate. I love your speech but maybe dont include your age in it?

    Thanks, Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im Jaren
    I really like the speech and how u place some facts about the survivors but i was wondering how does the two survivors survive?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.