Pages

Saturday 17 October 2020

Hr3 Life on mars

 Mars 

Kia ora today i am finally finishing of my work. So for today our lovely teacher has given us an assignment to do it's based on communication of earth. After we do our research and find our answering to our questions we had to make an animation then post it in our blogs. Here is a link to my work. 






 Hi when you get to my presentation just click on this button and get started. 


Well y'all have a nice day hoped to you like my presentation. And don't forget to keep your self safe. Sayounara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.