Pages

Sunday 18 October 2020

Life on mars

Science

Kia ora today we are answering questions that our science teacher Mr Reizinger has given us .  We are Answering questions based on Mars perseverance Mission.


What rocket did the perseverance use to get into space? 
 An Atlas V-541

Describe the two vehicles that are being taken to mars?  

They took a Transit habitat and a Lander. 

Where does the mission plan to land on mars? What are they looking for? 

The first  four crew of astronauts were to land on mars on 2025 in jezero crater. they are searching for signs of ancient microbial life. Microbial life is used arsenic to thrive in a world without oxygen. 

How will the vehicle and without being damaged. using the parachute there is a parachute that is attached to the vehicle so it can land safely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.