Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Social and reading hurumanu

 Bright fine gold.


  Today in hurmuanu we are learning about gold mining. Today in our hurumanu class we are supposed to make a blog post talking about what we know about gold mining and discrimination.  Discrimination is when someone is treated unfairly or different.  For example Discrimination means a group of people or someone that is treated differently or unfairly judged by her characteristics. 

That's all i know about gold mining and discrimination. Next time i will find out more and make another blog that would be full of information about gold mining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.