Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Aotearoa history show summary

Tekote and the British history
In the past 6 weeks we have been listening to Aotearoa history shows. We have been learning about New Zealand wars and other new Zealand history's. we have been learning facts about it and writing down so we can answer questions in the doc that our teacher have given us to complete. In the task their were questions about the History show that we had to answer after we have done it we would do the word blank. The word blank is like finding words that you didn't know about we has to write down the word and research the meaning of it. There were each show for  each doc  that was full of questions of questions. So this was the last time we did the history show. Today we had to do a summary of what we learnt in the recent show. There were 3,00 people who died in the wars. Here is my summary and the facts that i have written down for the recent show too.

Aotearoa history show 6 summary and the link for the facts i got from the show Aotearoa Hirstory Show 6 infomation



Hope you like my blog thank you very much for looking at my blog post. Have a great day. Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.