Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Healthy living

Nutritional information 

Today we have been learning about how many sugar and grams are in cans and other products. So in order to live healthy you need to eat nutritious food. In the ads from the TV it advertises us to buy Milo because it apparently is very healthy  and has a great taste. Well the ads are not always right, you never now how healthy it is and how many sugar it has. Here are some information about how much sugar are in a big tin of Milo  and truth tat it is not that healthy.


  • In a big tin of Milo the sugar is 9.2g
  • Milo with skim milk might have 4.5 health stars , But Milo only has 1.5 health stars in real life
  • Nestle was accused of manipulating the system and “health washing” the sugary product. 
  •  3  teaspoons of Milo is roughly 9 grams of sugar”. ... Out of this 6%, 3% is natural sugar (from milk and malt) and 3% is added sugar.
As you can see Milo is not really healthy, But everyone can admit that Milo is really tasty. Anyway hope you like my post, thanks you so much for reading and remember to check any product and make sure they are healthy. Sayounara 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.