Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Health work

Health/Sugar

Kia ora everyone today i am going to show you something me and my hurumanu  class are working on for health work. So what we are doing in health , we are trying to figure out how many sugar tsp are in drinks, drinks like Fizzy,fruit juice,sports drinks,powdered drinks, flavoured milk and energy drinks. SO we had to guess how many tsp of sugar was in all of them so we had one group of five  each group had to figure out how many tsp of sugar are in drinks. So we have guessed the tsp of sugar then we found out how many tsp of sugar are really in it. So we got too have a chart and fill up a bag of how many tsp of sugar are in the drinks here is our groups work.



Here is our groups work.



And here is the chart

in pour group we had
Linny
Lucy
MJ
Lhysette 
shadrach
Karsten
Joseph
Bianca
Tutoe



Hope you likw my blog post i enjoyed this becuase it was really fun and we got to work with people we don't normally work with. Stay safe sayounara 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.