Pages

Sunday 24 May 2020

Learning to Write a perfect email

Perfect emails

Today we learnt how to make the perfect email. So we had to write an email to our teacher and one of our parents.Something we had to write down in our emails is we had to write paragraphs and have good punctuation. Here is some things you need to make a perfect email.



  • Greeting.
  • check in -  check in with how they are doing.
  • body - what and why you are emailing the person.
  • And the ending like sincerely


Here is my email that i sent my teacher and my mum .



Here is the email i sent  to my lovely teacher
And here is the email i sent my mum




Hope you like my work. Stay safe Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.