Pages

Sunday 24 May 2020

Word Art

                 Lock down Word Art     

Today i am going to be showing my lock down word art. We were told to make a word art and put some enjoyable words in their like what we did during the lock down. We had to put like some words like what learning we did in the lock down and what type we also had to put in words like what did you do for fun in lock down and we also had to put in some keywords that we really important to us. Here is my lock down Word Art.



         

Their is my  Word Art hope you like it and enjoy the rest of your day. Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.