Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Reading activity

Clark the shark

This week we were set on a reading task like every week. For out reading activity we had to read a story then answer question in the boxes in the slide after we done that then we do the activity's beside the boxes like we had to create a flowchart,biteable video and map that we had to do that says where our setting was in the story. The Author of my story was Bruce hale and the illustrator of my story is Guy Francis. I really enjoyed this book because it teaches us a lesson and it's really fun to read like really fun i recommend you should read or  listen to this story because it is amazing.Here is my work that i did.







This is my work hope you like it stay safe and stay in your bubbles. Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.