Pages

Sunday 24 May 2020

Goodbye lock down Hello world

Hello and Goodbyes

Last week we told to make an google doc and write down some  Hello's and Goodbyes in it. Hellos and goodbyes are like this" Hello to School " Goodbye to online school" its like that. So we had to some Hello's and Goodbyes about when we were at lock down and where we are now. Here is a link to my Hello's and Goodbyes.




Hope you like my work i encourage you do make one of these because it is fun and you get to have memories of the big tragic Covid 19 virus. Stay safe Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.