Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

Math activity

Measurements

This week  for maths there were three options we had to choose beginner, medium and expert. For beginner we had to watch the videos and do the exercises for medium they had to do the exercises and complete the tasks and last but not least expert for expert we had to do the exercises and complete the tasks in the challenge . I chose beginner because it seemed very quite suitable for me but medium and expert were not . Here is a link to my work





My next step is to make it more neater and trying to do it the right way .  Hope you like my work stay in your bubble and stay safe. Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.