Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Reading activity

Dive

Bula 

This week we were set 3 task maths, writing and reading i decided to do reading first because it was very easy.For our reading activity we had to choose a story to read then complete a activity. My story  was based on a  girl that goes to fiji and has trouble with her phone and the activity i chose to do for this story was to pick 20 key words form the story make a word cloud and make a screencastify talking about why i chose the words.  here is my screencastify.

In the last bit i meant to say thank you for looking at my video stay safe and stay in your bubble


Hope you guys like my blog post sayounara





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Losalini,

    I love the word cloud. However, your screencastify appears to just be an image. Can you try to load the recording please?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.