Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Writing DLO

DLO

This week we were set on 3 tasks we had to do Math,Writing and reading we had to do our activities then we had to do a DLO about it then we had to post it in our blogs. I have already finished the maths work and the reading i just had to do the reading DLO. So for writing we had to publish our story that we made in the past week we had to publish it into our blogs and we had to do a DLO talking about it . Here is a link to my DLO.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/18egLJuSdCtxBgh12XDPl7yk3W3N1td0LuS-QapzZd_Y/edit


DLO means Digital Learning Object if you didn't know Hope you like my work and how i made it stay safe and be kind Sayounara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.