Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Math task

Interpreting Graphs

This week our maths work was interpreting graphs so interpreting graphs is like all sorts of graphs like line graph.dot,graphs bar graphs and more. So what we had to do is we had a PDF that had all the questions in it and we had to answer it in the interpreting graphs slide that our lovely teacher send us. I also did my work in another way on another slide.Here is my work






We had to write the answers in this slide. Hope you like it stay safe and stay in your bubble Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.