Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

Writing task

Action/Adventure

This week we were set on another task for writing we had to open a google doc and look back at slide 3 and write down the resolution,complication,sequence of events and orientation of our story we were told to write down at least more than 3 sentences. Here is a link to my work





I really enjoyed this activity the part that i enjoyed were the activity's i did on the slide of my writing work and writing down my resolution,orientation,sequence of events and complication.

Hope you loved my work  stay safe and stay in your bubble. Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.