Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Social miedia

 
Social media and body image
 
 
 
Today in hurumanu 6 we learnt about social media and body image. We were talking and looking at how the celebrities  and other people in magazines or on social media really look like. In the pdf that we were looking at it was asking how it makes people feel about how pretty and amazing the celebrities look like, we were looking at how it impacts us. like looking  how we feel when we see the pretty and amazing people on social media or in magazines. Today we learnt That the pictures that we see on social media or on magazines are fake. Some pictures   that are posted are real but some are fake . The fancy pictures that we see in magazines or on social media is photo shopped. In the slide it taught the hole class not too not be insecure of their self because they are different and they are perfect in their own way.






Quotes about Beautiful Way (206 quotes)
I enjoyed this lesson because it taught us a lesson.  hope you like my Blog post. Sayounara




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.