Pages

Sunday 22 November 2020

Fun Run

 Kids Can 

So today I will be talking to you about the fun run. The Fun run was really fun (obviously why would they call it a FUN RUN!).We had to run 2 laps around the park where we got color thrown and us then we got water sprayed on us, then after that we went through a place where we got more color thrown at us then we had to go under a net, then after that we had to get in a line and had to do a trick maybe a gymnastic trick or any tricks I did a bridge because I do not know how to do a gymnastics trick, then we had to line up again with a partner to race through the bouncy castle, Then after we had slided down the bouncy castle we got water spraid on us while running to the next obstacle. The next obstacle is where we had to jump over the box thingy i'm not sure what it was but we had to jump over it, Then we stepped in the middle of tyres then finally we ran to the finishing point where we had color thrown at us again!. After we finshed these activities we had sparkling drinks. The fun run was really fun we got color spraid on us to make ou t- shirt look beautiful, we got to spend some time with our friends, we got to get outside and enjoy nature and we got to have FUN!. here is a picture of my frineds and the bouncy castle. 









I hope you like the photos I really loved the fun run because it was so enjoyable and i think we should do it every year. Have a great day Sayounara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.