Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Hur3

Egg drop 

So today i am showing what we were doing for our recent project with Mr razing er in Science. Today i am showing you my project and my friends project for this. I am working with my friend today because she doesn't Chromebook right know so i am paring up with her that will be meaning i am going to show you her projects as well. Before we did the egg drop we answer some question based on egg drop. 



Tina's Explanation- So first me and my partner were working on Popsicle sticks. For my project I used rubber bands so we could keep the Popsicle together and we were trying to make a cube.So we put our egg in it and then we dropped it and then it didn't break until I pushed on it and it broke. here is my photo and my video. 








Linny- So for my project our egg survived i made m,y project for spunches, rubber bands, barbecue sticks, posicals sticks and tape. For the spunches me and my team had to make a comfortable space for the egg to land when it hits the ground. We needed rubber bands to keep the sticks secure so it doesn't brake. For the barb argue sticks me and my team didn't really use it but for other they did. For the popcical sticks we had to make a secure and create something to keep the egg in there and for not braking. We used the tape for putting the comfortable space off the eggs and stick it on to our base. I worked with 2 of my friends with this project each and every one of us took part of building this. Here is a video and a picture of our project. 






Our eggs glad survived, am so happy that it worked because i was worrying about the egg but luckily it survived. I thank my team for this it was fun and joyful. Shout out to my team Lyhsette Pesigan and Jaren Buenaventura. Thank you so much for going through my blog have a nice day and stay safe. Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.