Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Water Safety


 Water safety 

Bula vinaka. So in a few days we will be heading of to jelly park as a school trip. We are doing activities based on jelly park I picked 8 tips on water safety. When you go in pools or in the ocean for a swim there can be things that might be in your way and cause you to drown.  Here are my tips on water safety. 








Hope you liked my Water safety tips and please be careful when you in pools or in the ocean having a swim. Hope you follow swimming rules and be safe. Have a great day. Sayounara

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.