Pages

Saturday 14 November 2020

Hur1

  Protest

Kia ora today I am going to show you my hurumanu 1 work. so every week our teacher give us this topic to our school work on we research and answer question every week different subject. For this week we were given work based on Protest. We were given 4 hours to finish this but we needed more time so our kind teacher gave us another 4 extra days. Here is photo and a link to my work.






That's all for today hope you enjoyed my blog have a nice day Sayounara.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.